Re: [Question #78334]: cannot install... keeps locking up ... its been 2 months and I NEED SOME HELP...don't want to go back to Windows

ryanehill confirmed that the question is solved:
i am sorry everyone. i am not trying to be rude or difficult. i have
spent many hors on this. i don't want anyone to spend anymore time away
from family/personal commitments. i was frustrated when i wrote this
because my computer is still useless and was wanting to get away from
Windows