Re: [Question #78570]: Status tool bar is gone

Julie Johnson gave more information on the question:
I have a Dell 9" Inspiron if that helps anyone help me.  I can't do
anything until I get that 'toolbar' or whatever it is called back,.  I
can't get to my systems, places, administration...nothing.  I can't
figure out how to get there without the icons.  I don't even know how to
reboot.  If I restart it goes straight to my Ubuntu screen...How do I
reboot and try to 'recover'?

J. Johnson