[Question #78589]: Re-intstall Ubuntu OS on pre-loaded Mini

My Dell Mini 910 came pre-loaded with Ubuntu and nothing else.  I've tried re-installing the factory settings by going through the GRUB menu.(I think it is the grub menu)  I re-start my computer and as the Dell logo comes up I press Esc. (linux.dell.com says to do it this way) I'm supposed to get the option of re-installing my OS.  I've tried it several times and nothing happens.  I don't get any options; my screen automatically goes to the Ubuntu splash screen.

I can't find anything in this forum.  Please help if you can.....

J. Johnson