Re: [Question #78528]: How to combine apt-get install -t, preferences and ppa ?

Question #78528 on Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/78528

PomCompot is still having a problem:
This doesn't solve my problem because I still don't know which command
to enter for installing mesa from the PPA with all its dependencies and
not install the other packages of the PPA. Perhaps may have precised
that I have extensively read the man and search on official and
unofficial sources on the web.

I have seen the 'apt-get install -t unstable <package>' option which
install the package an all its dependencies from the specified target
(here unstable). I have also seen this syntax ('apt-get install
<package>/unstable' which install the package but not its dependencies.

The question is in fact quite simple. You could define these options on
a pin line of the file preferences : a (archive, jaunty or jaunty-update
for instance), v (version, 3.0 for instance), c (composant, main or
universe for instance), o (origin, debian or ubuntu for instance) and l
(label, Ubuntu or Debian for instance).

The man give the example of the apt-get install -t option with the
target corresponding to the a parameter. Could I specify another
parameter, the o in my case ?