Re: [Question #67472]: I keep getting this error when I try to reload repositories //The repository may no longer be available or could not be contacted because of network problems. If available an older version of the failed index will be used. Othe

Question #67472 on yelp in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/yelp/+question/67472

Tom proposed the following answer:
John, please post this as a new quesion.  Launchpad (unlike other forums) doesn't have a way of dealing with older questions and also it's quite possible that you are getting a similar result for quite different reasons.  This link should help you re-post your question
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/yelp/+addquestion

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)