Re: [Question #46469]: Ubuntu is Linux?

Thomas Kluyver proposed the following answer:
Yes, that's showing your public IP address. Your private IP address is what
you found before--the router's configuration pages will probably show its
private IP address too.

Webcam: Excellent, it is working, then. I don't know about Kopete, I haven't
used it in a while. It may also depend which network you're using it
with--the network has to support video, and Kopete has to support video on
that network. Skype, I believe, supports video over its own network, but it
requires a separate program, which is in medibuntu.

Bits: I'm never altogether sure, either. It depends on your processor: If
it's called something like "Athlon 64", it's 64 bit. But it all gets a bit
confusing...