[Question #78645]: Can someone create a version of ia32-libs for PowerPC/PPC64/PS3 architecture?

New question #78645 on ia32-libs in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ia32-libs/+question/78645

As far as I can tell, this package exists only for 64 bit architecture and not for the PowerPC-based architecture of the PS3. The reason I ask is that Adobe does not make Flash Player for this architecture either, which means if you install Ubuntu on your PS3 you have to deal with a bunch of workarounds to get Youtube and the Flash music players on MySpace working. A workaround exists for this, if you are using 64 bit architecture, which involves using nspluginwrapper and ia32-libs to get the 32 bit version of Flash Player working in 64 bit versions of Ubuntu. Except Adobe corrected this problem by releasing a version of Flash for 64 bit Ubuntu. If there were a version of this for the PowerPC based architecture of the PS3, it would mean that the community of users with Ubuntu on their PS3 would finally be able to install true Flash Player in Firefox. Even though there are workarounds for getting Youtube to work on the system, Youtube is not the end-all be-all use for the Flash Player. I know really it's up to Adobe to release a version of Flash for this architecture, but they probably won't as all they are worried about is their bottom line. They do have a PowerPC-based version for Mac, but not Linux/Ubuntu. And installing Flash using these plugins would be better than not having Flash at all.