Re: [Question #78546]: No internet connection

Adil Arif proposed the following answer:
As with Traci, we will need to figure out if it is something to do with
your router or Ubuntu. Please type this into your terminal "ping
192.168.0.1 -c 5" (without the quotation marks) and tell us the results.
If you do want to use the terminal, I will show you the graphical way of
doing it.