Re: [Question #78519]: does Ubuntu netbook 9.04 work with EeePC 1000HD?

tiktin confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you very much for your reply. Everything is fine except that my
wireless connectivity is extremely poor. I have some wireless
connectivity but get at most three bars and usually two, after which it
generally freezes up so it's not really usable. Ethernet connectivity is
fine. I have no sound or video yet, but that's just a matter of work.
I've been spoiled by freespire where everything is automatic. I see
Ubuntu is a lot more like Suse. You can make it work but you have to
work at it. If you have any suggestions for the wireless, let me know.
Otherwise, consider the problem solved. Thanks again.