[Question #50138]: Status of bug #280785 changed to 'Fix Released' in xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu

Bug #280785 status changed in xserver-xorg-video-intel in ubuntu:

    Triaged => Fix Released

Status change explanation given by Bryce Harrington:

The upstream bug has been closed as no longer an issue in DRI2, which is
what we're shipping as the default in Karmic (indeed, DRI1 is no longer
available on -intel with karmic), so I'm closing this bug as resolved.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xserver-xorg-video-intel/+bug/280785
"No Window Borders when Desktop Effects Enabled"

This bug is linked to #50138.
window decorator not working under compiz and 8.10
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/50138