[Question #78680]: Access to FAT32 partition not consistent between Admin and users

I am running a two disk drive system:

Disk A is all Linux (Ubuntu 9.04).
Disk B is all Windows (WinXP Pro, sp3 and a FAT 32 logical partition where I store my DATA.

GRUB is installed on DISK A and running perfect: I can boot both Ubuntu 9.04 and WINXP, no problems.

The problem is that access to the DATA partition is inconsistent: sometimes I see DATA in PLACES when I boot Admin, sometime not!. Sometimes I see DATA in PLACES when I login as my user, sometimes not.

How can I make access to the FAT32 partition consistent, regardless of which Ubuntu user I login?

Your help in this problem is greatly appreciated.

mpp