[Question #78683]: RhythmBox looks for & can't find smil decoder at startup

New question #78683 on rhythmbox in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rhythmbox/+question/78683

Every time I start RhythmBox, I am presented with a dialog box "Search For Suitable Plugin?" and "The required software to play this file is not installed. You need to install suitable plugins to play media files. Do you want to search for a plugin that supports the selected file?" and "The search will also include software which is not officially supported."
After I approve of the search, the next diialog box informs me that no packages were found for "application/smil decoder".  Otherwise RhythemBox seems to work just fine (So far I'm only using it to play mp3 files)  However this is a nuisance and an an annoyance.

I believe that I have had Synaptic search all repositories on my own also...