Re: [Question #76464]: Drupal6 needs security updates

Question #76464 on drupal6 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/drupal6/+question/76464

Scott Testerman proposed the following answer:
I just wanted to let you know that I've started a PPA with the
currently-released versions of Drupal5 and Drupal6.  They appear to
install correctly, and they upgrade existing installations correctly.
If you're interested in taking a look at them, they're here:

https://launchpad.net/~scott-testerman/+archive/ppa