Re: [Question #78549]: any activities to make Ubuntu BTS work with reportbug?

Siggy Brentrup is still having a problem:
Hi Philip,

thanks for answering my newbie question.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 22:02 -0000, you wrote:
> Your question #78549 on Ubuntu changed:
> https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/78549

> Philip Muskovac proposed the following answer:
> Hi Siggy,
>
> Ubuntu uses 'apport' to report bugs in launchpad, see
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs
> (there's 'ubuntu-bug <package>' for the command line)
> Apport also adds some helpful system information to every bug report.

Didn't I mention that I tried this one and found out it fires up a
browser where you have to enter your report in a text field (and yes,
I use the ItsAllText plugin for Firefox).

> and Launchpad already has an email interface, see
> https://help.launchpad.net/Bugs/EmailInterface

Thanks for this link and the one in your followup, I ought to have found
them for myself :(

gratefully yours
  Siggy

ps: I'll confirm as soon as I have validated how to automagically fill
    in the boring but possibly useful details reportbug collects for
    me.
--
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de
               or:                bsb-at-psycho-dot-i21k-dot-de