Re: [Question #78078]: How to print several digital photos on one A4 sheet

Question #78078 on f-spot in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/f-spot/+question/78078

Brian Phillips confirmed that the question is solved:
Apologies for my late response to your answers.     Thanks Tom I was able to drag each pic individually into a cell in a table in Open Office and to print the page.   It does seem a rather cumbersome way to do it though.
    I was also able to follow instructions and open up gthumb and use automatic sizing.  This seemed even easier as the sheet was printed with all the images I wanted.
   However I did try the same thing with opening in GIMP Image Editor but I was not able to get all my images on the same sheet in print preview.  When I printed I only got one image per sheet although it was small and think the remaining images would have fitted on to the sheet.
      Is there any other software that makes printing images easy ?  For example resizing each image differently, rearranging images to be printed on one sheet ?
   Thank you for your help.  Cheers   Brian