Re: [Question #78407]: Identifying Partitions / Can I save my own files in /boot

Tom proposed the following answer:
Hi Gadolinio

The /home partition can't be an ntfs (or fat32) partition, or can it?
If it could be then that would be incredibly cool.  I know 20Gb might be
a bit excessive but as all Wine programs get 'installed' into /home i
figured it best to give lots of space here because we all like to
experiment around with Ubuntu, especially at the beginning.

Hopefully after installing and playing around installing a few extra
things and getting a feel for linux generally then we could help
Matsobane resize things a bit to fine-tune them and hopefully give
Windows a bit more room.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)