[Question #78714]: Scanner not find in USB switch that works

I have an 4-switch usb hub, that works fine in Jaunty 9.04. Use it for mu mouse and printer. When I connect my Canon Lide25 Canoscan, Xsane says he cant fint the scanner. When I plug the scanner directly in to my PC, the scanner is recognized with no problems.

Why Is that? Anyone know?
//Joakim