Re: [Question #78753]: I installed the latest version of Ubuntu on Bootcamp Assistant on my Macbook.

Daniel Harrington is still having a problem:

Hi Tom,

Thanks for all your help.
I'll have to look through those forums to see what is there.
What is sda? I'm not sure what that means.

Yes. I do have the Ubuntu CD. Yes it does have the 'Try Ubuntu without changes to this machine' option. But, I have to let you know that Ubuntu is not letting me access the internet because my mac uses the driver for AirPort and I don't think it's compatible with Linux. Therefore, I won't be able to download anything to help it. (I'm using the internet from my desktop computer which is running Vista.)
Yes. I do have a Leopard CD. However, the last thing I want to do is reset Leopard... it will erase the important files I can't access on the Mac. It won't let me access my mac documents through 'Macintosh HD,' -only the Leopard platform settings and files.

The bottom bar in documents folder says I have 243.2 MB of free space.
Doesn't sound like very much...

Thanks for all your help! I do think we will figure out a way. I need to research a little more.
I'll get back when I have some Ideas.

I wonder... is there a program that could help me extract the files from the
MAC partition and allow me to back up my Leopard X Documents.

THIS IS A STICKY SITUATION!!!

-Daniel Harrington