[Question #78816]: I have a problem When I try to update in Update Manger in Ubuntu

When I go to Update Manager in Ubuntu it don't update it and this is the error windows, this is the message which is appear

" It couldn't intializate the information of the packages

it has happened a imposible problem  to repair when it was initializate the information of the packages.

Please, inform of it how a fail in the package "update-manager" and you have to include the next message of error:

'E:Dynamic MMap runned out of the room. Increase the size of Apt::Cahe-Limit current size:25165824.(man 5 apt.conf)
 E:It happened a error while it proccessed libglc-dev (NewVersion1), E:Problemwith MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_main_binary-i386_Packages, E:It couldn't analize or open the list of packages or the state file.' "

This message isn't english literally , the version of this ubuntu isn't in Spanish but I try to translate the message in English.