Re: [Question #49103]: change language in firefox

Question #49103 on firefox-3.0 in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox-3.0/+question/49103

klasu posted a new comment:
Good morning VALexiev,
sorry but I have here still the Version 3.0.11.I did not use jet the
version 3.5.
greetings klasu