Re: [Question #43676]: change evolution list time to 24 hour format

Question #43676 on evolution in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/43676

Peter Eijlander proposed the following answer:
Well, I did some digging in the nl_NL file and after having figured out
what all these "<U00nn>" codes mean, I replaced the whole d_t_fmt to
date_fmt lines from the en_DK file in it, as that states ISO 8301 in an
extra comment line. Now, Ubuntu and Evo still use the same date format
but, as this is a KDE application, Krusader (a two panel file manager)
at least shows the date the way I want to have it.. I still have to test
other apps but I already noticed that the date command in the terminal
puts the year at the end of the line. I think I will keep on digging for
a while.

Yes I agree with reporting this as a bug and OK about switching the numbers:-)
Cheers,
Peter