Re: [Question #78729]: we in town were?

Question #78729 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/78729

Tom proposed the following answer:
I would guess that KMess would drag in a lot of KDE?  It might be worth
doing though, especially if you do have the space ;)  Some people
deliberately install the new KDE as well as gnome in order to be able to
see the difference between Kubuntu and Ubuntu without having to setup
another dual-boot.

If you are worried about space then please give us an idea of how much
free-space your have.  I would guess that KDE doesn't add a huge amount
but on some old systems it might be a bit too much.

Anyway, good luck and regards from
Tom :)