Re: [Question #78459]: Send/Receive block dimmed...cannot send/recv mail

Question #78459 on evolution in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/78459

Deb Platt posted a new comment:
I had evolution installed under KDE, and then I decided I wanted to used
the Gnome desktop manager.  When I installed the Ubuntu desktop,
evolution ended up in the state described above -- all sorts of stuff
was greyed out.  I followed Richards advice and I'm back in business.
Thanks!