[Question #78918]: I keep geting this error message " can not download metalink and therefore the ISO

I am trying to install Kubuntu on to my Desk top AMD64, however I keep geting this error message "can not download metalink and therefore the ISO"
However if I switch to Ubuntu Install I do not get this message. Ubuntu will not run correctly because I have an AMD64. So I really need Kubuntu.
The Kubuntu installation disc seems fine, it is just will not download the Kubuntu Metalink. How do I get this metalink? So I can finnish my instalation.