Re: [Question #78766]: used up too much memory space

Tom proposed the following answer:
Hi :)

What i was hoping for was that sda6 turned out to be say 2Gb and sda1
was 20Gb with 12Gb used.  That would clearly show that you have some of
your own stuff on sda1 and would also show that sda6 just has system
files.  then you could delete not only sda6 but also sda7, sda5 and sda2
and resize sda1 putting a new swap at the end of the drive and all would
be good. But if you have crucial data on sda6 then we would want that
moved to sda1 but if there isn't enough room then we would have a
struggle but could sort it out.

Sorry i'm not being very clear
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)