[Question #78942]: stuck with adobe 10, swfdec and UB 9.0.4

I downloaded adobe 10 for linux from adobe's home page with packagecontrol and it installed adobe installer but I can't find current installer anywere...

the swfdec problem regards updating it I have the 0.8.2 version of it and I've been trying to update it to 0.8.4 it won't update automatically and the packagecontrol loses the 0.8.4 after extracting it. there's file in desktop but can't make it work from there either