Re: [Question #78969]: How to install ubuntu with Suse linux?

Tom proposed the following answer:
Hi :)  I'm impressed that you made it work so well :)  Nicely done :)
First i suppose you could tidy the Ubuntu's boot-menu by going to a command-line
Applications - Accessories - Terminal
and type in

cd/ boot/grub
ls
sudo cp menu.lst menu.lst.030809
ls
gedit menu.lst

Note that "ls" is a lower-case "LS" and menu.lst" is lower-case
"MENU.LST".  The "sudo" command will ask for your normal user password,
not your SuperUser/Root one.  The "cp" command should create a backup
CoPy of "menu.lst" giving it the name "menu.lst.030809", the number at
the end tells us when this backup copy was made in case you end up with
a few of these backups and need to know which is most recent.  Please
copy the contents of menu.lst from gedit into here and then we can try
to help you tidy it up a bit.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)