Re: [Question #79020]: Command to install in terminal?

actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
Avidemux is another, Kino is pretty decent from what I've heard

to install anything with wine use:

wine /path/to/install.exe

make sure you check the wine appdb for compatibility, wine is not a 100%
reliable solution as directx is proprietary to microsoft so it is a best
effort as microsoft have not contributed to this project as far as I am
aware. They have however contributed to the samba project to my
knowledge.

Pinnacle studio may not even install, it may work beautifully