Re: [Question #78766]: used up too much memory space

Tom proposed the following answer:
At the bottom of the screen are buttons of all the windows open?  Right
click on the Firefox one and select "Unmaximise".  Does that help?  I
don't want to lose contact with you until we have sorted this problem
out.

I have been reading up on this and trying it out on my machine.  Can you open a terminal console and type in

sudo parted /dev/sda

it will take a while to scan your hard-drive.  Then when you get a
command-line with "parted" at the start then please type in

unit
cy
print
rescue 9261 9564

Hopefully that should find your sda6 that has your data on it so agree
when it ask to add that to the partition table, just type in "y".  Now
have another look at your partitions by typing in

print

now hopefully you'll see 2 partitions in there this time?