Re: [Question #23106]: New user and need help setting up my sending and receiving part of the email.

Question #23106 on evolution in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/23106

Lucy Narvais requested for more information:
I keep tryig to set up my email on evolution mail it keeps telling me to
restore evolution from file I don't now which one to us what file?