Re: [Question #78968]: Need to change monitor resolution manually

Question #78968 on xorg in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+question/78968

Vishal Khialani is still having a problem:
Hi,
Sorry, the display tool does not have a refresh rate other than 60hz and I don't really thing its the problem with the refresh rate as open suse was using the same refresh rate as the ubuntu.

I also copied and pasted the xorg.conf file of opensuse into the ubuntu
xorg.conf file but nothing happened :(

Kind of lost here.

Cheers,
Vishal