[Question #79098]: Problem Remote Desktop (Terminal Server Client) - copy and paste between PC's

Hi - I am using Ubuntu 9.04 Terminal Server Client to remote desktop into my Windows XP Machine.

The problem is that I cannot copy data back and forth between my local session (ie a browswer or open office on my Ubuntu Machine) to my applications that I am running on the remote desktop.

Sometimes copy/paste works - but its intermitant and I can't seem to see a pattern.

I need to have copy / paste working both ways - more for data - and not necessarily for complete files.

Any help appreciated.

Thx

Hassan