[Question #79133]: Unzip into gvfs using File-roller extract to here

New question #79133 on file-roller in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/file-roller/+question/79133

I have mounted a Samba resource using gvfs. So, when I try to extract the content of a zip file using "extract to here" from Nautilus or using the File-roller, the extractions seems to go normal, the folder is created but there files are not there. I don't know if this issue is not support, or there is a problem with samba/file-roller or something. If I use unzip form the command line, the files are extracted ok.

BTW I have write permissions in the folder.