Re: [Question #45410]: nvidia geforce 5500 agp card problem

kachamanandrao is still having a problem:
I hava a AMD athlon 2800+ processor with an AGP card model: nvidia GEFORCE FX5500, 256 MB. I tried to install 3 versions of linux, one Ubuntu 8.04, 9.04 and PCQ Linux2008. In all the cases, the system after booting into linux, hangs suddenly after few minutes.
Without the graphics card on motherboard, I am able to load any Linux version of OS and work without any problem?

My AGP card works well in windows. There are no problems in windows.
There is also no problem while installing linux. It just hangs before
doing any thing after booting into linux. I am not enabling any ati
drivers after booting.

Is there a way out to stop hanging of system in linux with AGP card on
my motherboard?