[Question #79147]: Will 328984 be fixed in Jaunty?

New question #79147 on kphotoalbum in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kphotoalbum/+question/79147

Hi, I'm new to launchpad so I have a hard time finding information. Bug 328984 is preventing me from installing kphotoalbum in jaunty. I've seen no progress and no workaround on the problem so I am just wondering if it will continue to be broken in jaunty and fixed in the next release? If there exists a workaround, what do I need to do?