[Question #79163]: Problem with dvb tuner

New question #79163 on kaffeine in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kaffeine/+question/79163

Hi!

I am trying to use a Hauppauge Win Nova T-Stick dvb card in a brand new HTPC but I am not able to do it. The card is working in another computer which also has Jaunty, so it is not a hardware problem. In fact, the card seems to be detected by ubuntu and it seems to be working (a few days ago I was able to look for channels with no problems) but when you start Kaffeine you are not able to watch anything or if you are able to watch something a few seconds after it, the system reboots de X-Server. If I start kaffeine from a terminal what I get is the next:

*************************************+
propietario@propietario-desktop:~$ sudo kaffeine
Error: "/tmp/kde-propietarioDLD2oQ" is owned by uid 1000 instead of uid 0.
Error: "/tmp/ksocket-propietarioN85t8U" is owned by uid 1000 instead of uid 0.
Error: "/tmp/ksocket-propietarioN85t8U" is owned by uid 1000 instead of uid 0.
Error: "/tmp/kde-propietarioDLD2oQ" is owned by uid 1000 instead of uid 0.
kbuildsycoca running...
Error: "/var/tmp/kdecache-propietario" is owned by uid 1000 instead of uid 0.
Error: "/tmp/kde-propietarioDLD2oQ" is owned by uid 1000 instead of uid 0.
Error: "/var/tmp/kdecache-propietario" is owned by uid 1000 instead of uid 0.
Error: "/var/tmp/kdecache-propietario" is owned by uid 1000 instead of uid 0.
/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 : opened ( DiBcom 7000PC )
Error: "/var/tmp/kdecache-propietario" is owned by uid 1000 instead of uid 0.
0 EPG plugins loaded for device 0:0.
Loaded epg data : 0 events (0 msecs)
Error: "/tmp/ksocket-propietarioN85t8U" is owned by uid 1000 instead of uid 0.
propietario@propietario-desktop:~$ Tuning to: Telemadrid / autocount: 0
DvbCam::probe(): /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0: : No existe el fichero ó directorio
Using DVB device 0:0 "DiBcom 7000PC"
tuning DVB-T to 810000000 Hz
inv:2 bw:0 fecH:9 fecL:9 mod:6 tm:2 gi:4 hier:4
.. LOCKED.
NOUT: 1
dvbEvents 0:0 started
Tuning delay: 765 ms
pipe opened
demux_wavpack: (open_wv_file:127) open_wv_file: non-seekable inputs aren't supported yet.
xine pipe opened /home/propietario/.kaxtv.ts

Something strange is that I can tune radio with kaffeine... I am desesperate.... Thanks for any help!