Re: [Question #77598]: I installed the ubuntu netbook-remix packages on my hp pavilion dv5 to tryo it out but since compiz was acting strange I decided to unistall the packages that I thought were installed when I tried to start compiz after the packages were removed all my panels and menus disapeared to include the window frames. it took me a while to get things back to almost how they used to be but when I try to update/upgrade it give me an error

Question #77598 on linux in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+question/77598

Launchpad Janitor expired the question:
This question was expired because it remained in the 'Open' state
without activity for the last 15 days.