[Question #79190]: Neuros LINK

Hi,

I am looking for a simple solution to watch world wide tv on my TV. So I want to watch Internet TV. I don´t want to have cables in my home, connecting to my PC and so.

I found a product which might do the trick. Since it´s running on Ubuntu, it might be that someone has some experience with it. Or even telling me where I can find that software.

Product http://www.neurostechnology.com/neuros-link.