Re: [Question #79191]: Desktop moves simply by click and drag!

actionparsnip requested for more information:
do NOT run nautilus with sudo. Use gksudo as this is used to run GUI apps. sudo is ONLY for command line commands and you will ruin your file ownerships by using sudo with GUI apps. I have a link stored to hightlight exactly what will happen as I had to help some other poor sap who screwed his files this way:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/azureus/+question/72151

Education over, on with a fix

Ok so you say you dragged your desktop into you music folder. Do you
mean that you moved ~/Desktop to ~/Music (or similar)?

Just want to clarify exactly what folders have gone where.

Thanks