[Question #79194]: installtion issue on ibm thinkpad r51 with 9.04 and 8.10

Hi all,

         i am trying to install ubuntu-9.04 ( also tried with 8.10 ) on my lapto ( IBM think pad R51 , Xp is already installed on it ) . So after inserting 9.04 bootable u-buntu CD  , i restarted my PC and selected boot from CD then i couls see ubuntu ikon on my desktop and i selected english language and clicked then i  selected install to hardisk ( also tried install witout disturbing hard disk option ) then clicked .

After that it is not procedding ahed and showing installtion screen only i waited 10 -15 minute  and triend so many times but i am getting same issue .  i also triedn with different-2 bootable disk .

anyone can help me ?thanks in advance .

thanks
pankaj