Re: [Question #79133]: Unzip into gvfs using File-roller extract to here

Question #79133 on file-roller in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/file-roller/+question/79133

actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
Check your file roller settings to make sure there is no destination folder forced for all extractions.
If not, sounds like a bug with file-roller to me. I don't personally use it and prefer command line xtraction, but if one app can extract ok and another can't then it sounds like an issue.
I'd use the command line until it either gets resolved or you work out what is going on