[Question #79208]: Problems in Configuration for Wireless Boradband Connection

I am using my PDA phone as a wireless usb modem. I have inserted the shipped sim card into my phone. Connection is perfectly detected. However, when I connect using the dial up connection, it verifies the username and password (which I was told to be left blank). Problems arise after the pc tries to register the computer on the network. An "error 734: The PPP link control protocol was terminated" is prompted and therefore, connection fails.

I have tried to search online for possible solutions. Have tried to uncheck the "negotiate multilink for single-link connections", and make sure that the security configuration is chosed to "allow unsecured password". However, I still can't get connected.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance.