Re: [Question #79137]: Internet connection drops

Daddy_o gave more information on the question:
Thanks for replying, last night I opened the window on the network and
changed the device it was using. I changed it to the "0" which is the
network card that is installed. Once I did this, it doesn't drop the
connection anymore, but it seems slow. I still wonder why the activity
light on the network switch is flashing very fast all the time. Could
this be a setting that needs to be changed? The light fashes constantly,
never goes soild.