Re: [Question #79230]: KONVERSATION keeps disconnecting me from the irc.ubuntu.com even though i have a fine internet connection!!

Question #79230 on konversation in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/konversation/+question/79230

Arthur Peters posted a new comment:
I cannot duplicate this problem using konversation on Ubuntu 8.04. It is
possible that there is something wrong with you internet connection that
does not effect HTTP, but does effect IRC.

What do you mean by lag delay?

Also to quote one of the canned responces. Could you provide:
1. the specific steps or actions you took that caused you to encounter the problem,
2. the behavior you expected, and
3. the behavior you actually encountered (in as much detail as possible).

Honestly this seems much more likely to be a networking related
misconfiguration or bug than one in Konversation. But more info will be
needed to know for sure.