Re: [Question #62276]: Can't increase screen resolution, it's 800x600.

Question #62276 on pidgin in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin/+question/62276

Brainderailment requested for more information:
I have a similar problem. I'm running Ubuntu 9.04 and I have an Nvidia
9800GTX and I can only attain a 1360x768 resolution on my 1920x1080
monitor. Keep in mind, I'm an absolute newbie and I just put Ubuntu on
this machine today to try to break the shackles of Microsoft.