Re: [Question #79191]: Desktop moves simply by click and drag!

Da CalebMan confirmed that the question is solved:
OK new news,

I'm such a klutz! I 'accidentally' renamed the Desktop 'dgtj' don't ask me how.
Now the dekstop is tied to the folder name: Home>*user*>Media>Animation>dgtj.

Well at least this tells us one thing. That whatever you do to the
Desktop, happens to a folder, and if you could tie the Desktop, to a
different folder and managed to delete all the others, everything could
be back to normal. Is there a configuration file that controls this?

Either that or I system restore to 2 days ago. CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE does
not work for me.

Please help!