Re: [Question #41685]: Installing HP P1005 printer

pougny posted a new comment:
Hi, with my HP P1005, after installation of the drivers, I got pages printed with low density. (like with an old tonner)
but the same PC with XP gives  excellent pages.

Now I have installed better drivers from HP on the net and also   foo2zjs : the test pages gets much better but a real page
is still with low density

what should I do
Thanks for help