Re: [Question #79139]: South African localization. I have a point where I need a comma.

Tom proposed the following answer:
Hi, i don't even need to get in a car for this!  I couldn't even access the special character bit this time, grrr.  I tried unticking the "thousands separator" thing but that made no difference - the comma still messed up the value displayed.
Definitely worth posting somewhere as a bug-report or perhaps join the SA translations team to help get this fixed!

Err i just had a look and there doesn't seem to be a SA translation team!
https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/ubuntu-translators

Good luck with this!
Regards from
Tom :)