[Question #79280]: Prompts for password for default key ring

New question #79280 on evolution in ubuntu:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/79280

Binary package hint: evolution

Am using Ubuntu 9.04 also am new to Linux. When I open evolution mail and click on send and receive I get a pop  up window that reads " Unlock Key ring. The application 'evolution' (usr/bin/evolution) want access to the default key ring, but it is locked". Am not able to "deny" it or click on "okay".
               Also I would like to know how you would be sending the solution will it be to my email address or would it be through automatic updates?

Thanks and Regards
Jimmy Mathew

ProblemType: Bug
Architecture: i386