[Question #79294]: Squid 3.1, when its gonna be availtable thru aptitude?

New question #79294 on squid3 in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/squid3/+question/79294

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has packaged the squid 3.1 for aptitude?
Squid-cache website mentions that its already 'availtable' thru aptitude,
but the latest on the list is 3.0.STABLE16-2.

I myself have working compiling and configuration options for the squid3.1 which were tested stable on tproxy usage...

Anyone else compiled/tested squid3.1?

Thanks in advance. :)